Author Topic: Rule change  (Read 3572 times)

Offline BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Rule change
« on: April 30, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »
The Sensnetwork admins and moderators would like to announce an ammendment made to our posted Rules and Regulations.  In essence if you have a fan site or other similiar type website such as a blog or podcast, you may advertise this site only with prior permission from the Sensnetwork admins and under the condition that you will link back to us.  We feel that if you feel strongly enough to advertise your site here its only fair that this becomes a reciprocal relationship.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of us.  If a member advertises a site without prior permission the post or signature will be removed until such permission has been granted.

Thank you,

Sensnetwork Administration

Rule #4 originally stated
4. (a)Spamming the message board with announcements or advertising a new product, website or discussion board is not acceptable. Linking to articles is acceptable, click here for those guidelines.

The amended rule:

4. (a)Spamming the message board with announcements for a new product is not acceptable. Linking to articles is acceptable, click here for those guidelines.

(b)With permission from one of the Sensnetwork administrators, an owner (or a duly noted representative) may advertise their website/discussion forum with a link in their signature  with the agreement that Sensnetwork.com will be linked back from that site.
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......

Offline Broken Bones

• Public Relations Guy...
  • Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • I'm the pain in your ass...
    • View Profile
Re: Rule change
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 08:13:43 PM »
BD, does this rule still apply with signatures?

Offline BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Rule change
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »
Yes it does. 
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......