Author Topic: Think About It  (Read 7807 times)

Offline BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Think About It
« on: September 19, 2006, 08:06:55 AM »
Sensnetwork is currently looking for inspiring writers to join its staff team.  We would like to have the following reports written by members for members:

- brief general reports on the NHL in general
- Brief reports on the Sens
- game reports
-  reports on the Bingo Sens
- political editorials on the current state of hockey

We will also be looking for people to scour the online newsworld and link to Sens stories as in:  http://www.sensnetwork.com/sensforum/index.php?module=Links;id=1
You can see this in the Links section just below the Main Menu

We will also need a couple of people to keep track and report on the status of injured players.

If you are interested in helping out with any of the above please contact any of the moderators or admins.

Thank you,

Rene
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......

Offline goaliedave

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • Senators Army Club
Re: Think About It
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
Since I don't know how to contact the admins or mods you probably shouldn't even read this post :) but... how about accepting game reports from several folks to get a more rounded view? You could have a thread / area for each game. I have season tickets in both Ottawa and Binghamton and would be willing to file a report on the games I see... about 25 in Ottawa + 15 in Binghamton + playoffs.
There's a bounty on anyone named Murray in Binghamton as of NHL trading deadline day.

Offline Metalhawk

• Head-Bangin'-
  • Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Some Heads Are Gonna Roll!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »
Since I don't know how to contact the admins or mods you probably shouldn't even read this post :) but... how about accepting game reports from several folks to get a more rounded view? You could have a thread / area for each game. I have season tickets in both Ottawa and Binghamton and would be willing to file a report on the games I see... about 25 in Ottawa + 15 in Binghamton + playoffs.

Use PMs (personal messages). I sent you one, so that should be a good start. ;)
"A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you donít need it"

Offline bassman

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • If it was easy ... everyone would be doing it!
    • View Profile
    • PokerStars.COM  the best internet poker site! My ID: NiteInJail
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 02:32:46 AM »

That would be great ... having frequent experiences in both Ottawa and Bingo would make your perspective very interesting.

Offline goaliedave

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • Senators Army Club
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 10:59:27 AM »
oh yeah, PMs... here I was looking all over the pages for a contact button, duh!  :beat: 

I suggested that way becuase I'd love to read a dozen different perspectives on every game from fans since everyone spots something different. The media stuff is so predictable and boring and similar it's useless. Not that everyone should go on and on about everything, but just to throw in a point or two about what they saw or who had a good and bad game.
There's a bounty on anyone named Murray in Binghamton as of NHL trading deadline day.

Offline goaliedave

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • Senators Army Club
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
I meant to say also that we have a site for about a dozen hard core Binghamton fans where this is done ... some of them have been season ticket holders for 30 years and they are the most knowledgeable hockey fans I know. It is awesome to read the insights every game.

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 04:36:03 PM »
I meant to say also that we have a site for about a dozen hard core Binghamton fans where this is done ... some of them have been season ticket holders for 30 years and they are the most knowledgeable hockey fans I know. It is awesome to read the insights every game.

What site would that be???? 

Offline Iceman778

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 11:10:58 AM »
no i dont think so

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 12:00:14 PM »
no i dont think so

Just what do you not think so about.  Does your caps key work?  Do you just post to pad your post counter?  Do you even know what you are talking about?

I am not trying to attack her but not ONE thing has made sense on any of her posts.  Perhaps a bot?

Offline butterfly_style

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The Puck Stops Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »
Just what do you not think so about.  Does your caps key work?  Do you just post to pad your post counter?  Do you even know what you are talking about?

I am not trying to attack her but not ONE thing has made sense on any of her posts.  Perhaps a bot?
:icon_agree:
And to bump a thread from three years ago . . .with a "no i don't think so" . . .just sayin'