Author Topic: We are proud to announce a new partnership  (Read 3906 times)

Offline BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
We are proud to announce a new partnership
« on: October 17, 2006, 11:08:57 PM »
A New Partnership

Sensnetwork is proud to announce our new partnership with Sens Underground.  For those of you who have not heard of or visited their site Sens Underground is: 

Sens Underground is comprised of Ben Falvo aka "Shredder", Chris Ivan aka "Crazy Ivan", and Russell aka "Russell" (don't ask)... just three die hard Ottawa Senators fans who bring a "shooting it around the water cooler" approach to Sens coverage. While not trying to replace established media coverage... the Underground strives to bring a more unbiased, less sanitized account with no agenda.

With podcasts, blogs and more Sens Underground will help SensNetwork  reach a new level of service to all Sens fans.  Sens Underground also has presence on our forum.  Drop by and say hello here
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......

Offline bassman

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • If it was easy ... everyone would be doing it!
    • View Profile
    • PokerStars.COM  the best internet poker site! My ID: NiteInJail
Re: We are proud to announce a new partnership
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 02:50:17 AM »
I am just tickled pink to see these 2 sites working together for Sens fans everywhere!!

:jump:

No doubt there are even more good things to come. A warm welcome to Ben, Chris, Russel and all their podcast listeners!l

:GOGOGO:

Offline Jasz

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
Re: We are proud to announce a new partnership
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:10:17 PM »
I've been subscribed to their podcast since last year mid-season. They're an entertaining bunch. And they have an interview with Pierre McGuire lined up for next episode!  :danceparty: