Author Topic: Episode 4 (the Pierre McGuire interview) is ready for download...  (Read 8426 times)

Offline pulp

• FRIGGING GENIUS
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4 (the Pierre McGuire interview) is re
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 08:24:16 PM »
I am an extremely attractive man and i have a hot wife

Steve!!!  Is that really you?!?!   PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!

http://www.sensnetwork.com/sensforum/index.php?topic=16989.msg331353#msg331353

:icon_rofl

Offline pulp

• FRIGGING GENIUS
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4 (the Pierre McGuire interview) is re
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »
I can't even show them all in 1 pic.  They aren't sorted, some are for pix only while others are for both but here's an idea of how many free ones there are!  :smily698:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 09:30:04 PM by pulp »

Offline Shredder

• Future Hall of Famer
  • Go Underground!
    • View Profile
    • Sens Underground
Re: Episode 4 (the Pierre McGuire interview) is ready for download...
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 10:22:47 PM »
No worries Pulp... we have lots of space on our server.  It's just that Vodcasts are usually shorter shows... like 15 minutes or so.  Doing a 1 hour Vodcast would result in a very huge file which I'm not sure many people would want to download when there's nothing really to see except for 3 guys sitting in a studio.

We will produce more Vodcasts in the near future... we already have an idea for our next one.  Plus, video would be too much work - much easier to just edit audio.

Offline Jasz

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2006, 02:59:18 AM »
I kinda hope that what PM said about Chicago fading out isn't true. I have Havlat in both my fantasy teams and just added Smolinski to one of them. Also i'm tired of seeing Detroit getting an easy ride to the top because they have the weakest division. Chicago and Columbus are going to give a much harder time than last year, if this trend continues that is.

As for the rest of the show, I think it's great that you guys and many people recognize Neil's play as of late. All the hard-working players (Fisher, Vermette, Mcammond, Neil, Eaves, Kelly, Emery, etc) are truly loved by Ottawa fans. This is the message that Spezza Alfie and Heatley need to get. i'm a huge Alfredsson fan but what the hell is going on with him? No drive, no passion, no effort, no interest. It almost looks like he wants to get traded somewhere with less critical fans.

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2006, 08:51:10 AM »
I kinda hope that what PM said about Chicago fading out isn't true. I have Havlat in both my fantasy teams and just added Smolinski to one of them. Also i'm tired of seeing Detroit getting an easy ride to the top because they have the weakest division. Chicago and Columbus are going to give a much harder time than last year, if this trend continues that is.

Trend is on Hold...sorry to hear about your pool  :fear:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline bassman

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • If it was easy ... everyone would be doing it!
    • View Profile
    • PokerStars.COM  the best internet poker site! My ID: NiteInJail
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2006, 09:20:53 AM »
We will produce more Vodcasts in the near future... we already have an idea for our next one.  Plus, video would be too much work - much easier to just edit audio.

Let me know if you want any 3D graphics to intersperse in the vid ... I can make them up for you