Author Topic: woke up a sleeping giant  (Read 7736 times)

Offline Lawnboy

• NHL Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: woke up a sleeping giant
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 06:04:43 PM »
Well, it is judgement day today. We will finally see if the Ducks are the real deal and cand deliver a Stanley Cup. I don't theink the Sens played all that bad, BUT all the Ducks goals came off of careless Sens plays (giveaways, poor defensive coverage, ect.) back to the basics, keep it simple, dump, chase, and above all BEAT THOSE DUCKS TO THE PUCK! that is the most important thing that the Ducks are killing us on. With that said I  :just believe: that this will go to 7 games!

: :G: :O: :S: :E: :N: :S2: :G: :O: :goal: :POMPOM2: :GO SENS2:

This one is for you Szuper......... :Diving duck: :boogie:

Offline jimma

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 06:22:57 PM »
Well, it is judgement day today. We will finally see if the Ducks are the real deal and cand deliver a Stanley Cup. I don't theink the Sens played all that bad, BUT all the Ducks goals came off of careless Sens plays (giveaways, poor defensive coverage, ect.) back to the basics, keep it simple, dump, chase, and above all BEAT THOSE DUCKS TO THE PUCK! that is the most important thing that the Ducks are killing us on. With that said I :just believe: that this will go to 7 games!

: :G: :O: :S: :E: :N: :S2: :G: :O: :goal: :POMPOM2: :GO SENS2:

This one is for you Szuper......... :Diving duck: :boogie:

It's definately been a series of mistakes. A couple goals here & there that should have been routine saves & some turnovers are the difference in this series. Good luck tonight!

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »
all the Ducks goals came off of careless Sens plays (giveaways, poor defensive coverage, ect.) back to the basics, keep it simple, dump, chase, and above all BEAT THOSE DUCKS TO THE PUCK!

That is easier said than done.  We TRIED to get to the puck on dump ins but the Ducks seem to think it is legal to clutch and grab to slow down the attacking player.

Offline jimma

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »
That is easier said than done. We TRIED to get to the puck on dump ins but the Ducks seem to think it is legal to clutch and grab to slow down the attacking player.

Hey...it's not a penalty unless it's called. Every team should take what the refs will give them. The Sens should think about that a little more. Flops can only get you soo far.