Author Topic: "Certainty of death, small chance of success... well, what're we waiting for? "  (Read 5485 times)

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
I remember back before Christmas, a lot of people on this site didn't even think the SENS would make the playoffs and lookie lookie, they are in the FINALS.   

ANYTHING can happen.   I am going to take it one game at a time and as long as they play their arsses off, I will be proud. 

RED 'TIL WE'RE DEAD   (I like it.)   

** Someone at work kept quacking at me all day.  Most be something going around, don't you think?

:beer toast:

Offline Viper

• SITE ENFORCER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Rocky Marciano - P.P.A
    • View Profile
ANYTHING can happen. I am going to take it one game at a time and as long as they play their arsses off, I will be proud.

I think that was there problem last night, they were thinking win this, win in Anaheim, then get a shot at the cup at home instead of taking it a game at a time.

P.P.A Founder - 02/29/2008

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ESPN.com
I know that quote. Which movie?

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.  The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

Offline armchaircoach

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Got Wine?
    • View Profile
lol... how you doing doc?

Wine is Life......the rest is just details

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
Very good thank you for asking. How are you? Haven't been here in a while.

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.  The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

Offline SzuperChicky

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Offcial Coach Clouston Groupie
    • View Profile

Holy crap.  Where the heck have you been?
Game Day & Prediction Threads HERE

Douchebag List:
Dany Heatley, Corey Perry, Bill McCreary, Dave Branch, Ryan Kesler

Offline pulp

• FRIGGING GENIUS
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: "Certainty of death, small chance of success..
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King  2003

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:44:50 PM by pulp »

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile

you old bugger  :beer toast:

Get your ass back here...surely you are done arguing with everybody else and ready to settle down now?   :WOOHOO RED:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
you old bugger :beer toast:

Get your ass back here...surely you are done arguing with everybody else and ready to settle down now? :WOOHOO RED:

hehe

:dash2:
No more arguing.

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • MacLean is Really Good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »
Still got the monkey av somewhere Doc? 

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Still got the monkey av somewhere Doc?

I have it if Doc wants it back...although with the amazing talent here, I'm sure we can update it bigtime.
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline bassman

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • If it was easy ... everyone would be doing it!
    • View Profile
    • PokerStars.COM  the best internet poker site! My ID: NiteInJail
I have it if Doc wants it back...although with the amazing talent here, I'm sure we can update it bigtime.
I'm sure that could be arranged  :smily1263:

Offline tibbo_44

• Future Hall of Famer
  • Ottawa Senators
    • View Profile
 :I Believe 2: , but maybe this isnt our year, just like it wasnt carolinas in 02, anaheims in 03, but carolina took the cup in their second kick at the can, its looking like anaheim "may" win, maybe if we get back to the finals next year, or the following years we will take advantage just like carolina did, just like anaheim has been doing

please dont get the impression that i am giving up already, because i certinly am not, i still think if we can pull this off. GO :SENS2: GO

Offline jimma

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
I just don't get why you all are saying that your team hasn't played well yet or that they haven't played a full 60mins. I actually think the Sens are playing good & are playing with heart & grit. It doesn't matter how good they looked in the other series. They're playing a totally different team now. Has it ever occured to you that maybe...just maybe the Ducks have something to do with why your team isn't playing as well as they have against their previous opponents?

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • MacLean is Really Good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 07:29:34 PM »
I just don't get why you all are saying that your team hasn't played well yet or that they haven't played a full 60mins. I actually think the Sens are playing good & are playing with heart & grit. It doesn't matter how good they looked in the other series. They're playing a totally different team now. Has it ever occured to you that maybe...just maybe the Ducks have something to do with why your team isn't playing as well as they have against their previous opponents?

Jimbo, get outta my nice positive fun thread.  Your trotting this stuff all over the board.  Ducks have gotten credit, we're looking for what OUR team need to bring.  You want to hang around on another teams board, suck it up, relax and refrain from preaching in good karma threads like this.  You don't want to cross the line into trolling.

Sens Fans, It's a Glorious Day.  The sun is out, it's June 6 and the Senators are still playing meaningful hockey games.   It may end tonight, but it's a great ride.