Author Topic: Sens - Panthers Oct 20th 2007  (Read 15491 times)

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Sens - Panthers Oct 20th 2007
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 11:57:33 PM »
Well, it ended up myself, Goalie Dave, Bones, Crazy Ivan and a couple of our friends.

We seriously need an easier method of finding each other....  I kept watching for others...but without knowing anyone..you think anyone who is looking at you is searching for us  :mrgreen:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 08:33:39 AM »
Well, it ended up myself, Goalie Dave, Bones, Crazy Ivan and a couple of our friends.

We seriously need an easier method of finding each other....  I kept watching for others...but without knowing anyone..you think anyone who is looking at you is searching for us  :mrgreen:

Ok ya, I thought that was you guys but I'm not one to approach groups when I don't fully recognize anyone; and I didn't see anyone in a red Spezza jersey with a white cap and glasses :)

And Szuper, we have 12 days to figure out a better way of making this happen before next game.  :franz:

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
Jason... Are you an older guy, sort of balding or grey haired like most of us?  :mrgreen:

Offline Broken Bones

• Public Relations Guy...
  • Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • I'm the pain in your ass...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »
Jason... Are you an older guy, sort of balding or grey haired like most of us?  :mrgreen:

I was clearly the youngest guy there last night! Talk about looking out of place.. "Which one of these is not like the other, which one here just doesn't belong"..

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »
Well this is a piss off....

I just got a call from my buddy saying we got duped on the tickets because the guy who ordered them, didn't get enough. :icon_angry2:

We were getting 4 as we were going to bring our Son's. Next time....I just order our own.

That is the same thing that happened to my son and his friends.....he could not go at the last minute (found out while he was at work Saturday around noon).  Weird....
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 06:28:13 PM »

Haha, god no.  I'm only 32 and have all of my hair.  It's short because ever since I was 13 when I joined Army Cadets it has been short (joined the real army at 17 and got out at 29).  I had probably the only Havlat jersey on in the place.

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
The funny thing about it all....

We were right beside the table that had placards you could write SensNetwork on...and none of us wanted to do it.  :mrgreen:

Offline goaliedave

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
    • Senators Army Club
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
hey that was fun...I enjoyed meeting up even though I screwed up and forgot to meet Dagwood as promised... good thing my cell phone worked inside the arena and he did make Lyndon Slewidge... I owe you a beer next time...

If you guys are doing that again on Nov 1 I have extra tickets in U1 the $80 ones. My daughter is bringing some friends so I'm not sure how many I have but at least 2 if someone wants them ... half price $40. 309B at the blueline. PM/ email / phone.
There's a bounty on anyone named Murray in Binghamton as of NHL trading deadline day.