Poll

What's he going to do?

Lights out: get your Vezina, Pascale!
3 (13.6%)
Solid
16 (72.7%)
Lalime 2.0: Solid but breaks down in the pressure games.
1 (4.5%)
Awwww, crap!
1 (4.5%)
Awesome addition to the IR squad.
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Pascal LeClaire  (Read 12872 times)

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Pascal LeClaire
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
He certainly has shown he can be a solid goalie but my gawd that poor kid is jinxed.   :crier:

Offline Billy_Muckwalt

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:17:37 PM by Billy_Muckwalt »
Luongo sucks.

Offline Billy_Muckwalt

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »
He's had a "few" solid games, but he is mainly an inconsistent addition to the roster. Either injured or letting in soft goals..  If you call his overall season so far SOLID, sorry I have to laugh. 16 games missed, and 48 missed last year.

He has a long way to go before he is in Lalimes statosphere though...  I am hoping he comes back and goes on a run, but wont be suprised if he doesn't. Does he have potential to be SOLID, yes, is he SOLID... No.

Luongo sucks.

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 01:29:26 PM »
I am hoping he comes back and goes on a run, but wont be suprised if he doesn't. Does he have potential to be SOLID, yes, is he SOLID... No.

I generally agree with your comment although I think I am safe in saying that I would likely be more willing to give him a bit longer to see if he can be solid. :nod:
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline FBK

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 11:08:51 AM »
You don't think he had any solid games earlier this season with the Sens?  I would disagree with you on that one.
Before he got injured in Columbus, he was one of the top 10 goaltenders. He isn't that good anymore. He had 9 shutouts in 07-08
RAP AND HIP-HOP FOR LIFE

Offline Billy_Muckwalt

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
I generally agree with your comment although I think I am safe in saying that I would likely be more willing to give him a bit longer to see if he can be solid. :nod:

Agreed, as mentioned in other posts, they need to PLAY HIM. Im not ready to pass judgment yet. Especially without any post season sens experience... I mean all it will take is  for him to stay healthy, and put in a solid effort in the post season to get people off his back.

I'll wait until post season to place my final grade on this situation, but in the meantime I'm happy discussing this on a blow by blow basis... :popcorn:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 11:51:46 AM by Billy_Muckwalt »
Luongo sucks.