Author Topic: Game #65 Discussion ~ SENS @ Hurricanes ~ Thursday Mar. 4  (Read 2308 times)

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • MacLean is Really Good!
    • View Profile
Re: Game #65 Discussion ~ SENS @ Hurricanes ~ Thursday Mar. 4
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 09:53:39 AM »
Leclair set up the first goal by badly playing the puck along the boards, and the 2nd he was moving but it wasn't like it was a bullet shot - more like a soft shovel towards the net that a player never expects to go in.  Shaking up the team was a big part of the pull, but he had a lot of responsibility for both. 

One part of me says give him the next start and a chance to redeem himself, the other says the team needs a W and go with Elliott for consistency sake. 

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Game #65 Discussion ~ SENS @ Hurricanes ~ Thursday Mar. 4
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »
Well it's obvious isn't it?

Picard was the glue holding the team together

:sarcasm1

Naaaaah....it was Cheechoo who was the glue holding the team together.   ;)

Had the game on the radio as I drove to the various polling facilities I was managing during the by-election last night.  Seemed like all my staff at the polls were Sens' fans and since they are 'trapped' in their facility until after the polls close at 9:00 p.m. and the votes are balanced, whenever I walked into a facility they wanted to know the score.  I didn't enjoy the "bearer of bad news" role I had to play at all!  Bad enough these people were 'trapped' in a room for 13 hours but then to hear that their team was losing just added to their misery. 

The 'bright' side for me last night was that, once again, I didn't miss anything by not being able to watch the game last night.

"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith