Feedback & Information > Feedback/Wishlist/Issues

7 years

(1/6) > >>

Dagwood:
Holly crap..

It's been 7 years since this board came online thanks to Capt'n Morgan and NorthbyNorthwest, ...which is when Doc and I went on the recruiting stint.  :drink:

FV:
That's the second time today that you've said Holly instead of Holy.  Is that a religious thing and by design or does your spelling just suck?   :mrgreen:

Docawesome:

--- Quote from: Dagwood on February 18, 2010, 08:32:13 PM ---Holly crap..

It's been 7 years since this board came online thanks to Capt'n Morgan and NorthbyNorthwest, ...which is when Doc and I went on the recruiting stint.  :drink:

--- End quote ---

I was thinking about this the other day. 7 years. May 6 2003 is the day alot of members jumped aboard. I remember seeing your thread about this forum on the official forum. I checked it out and really liked sensnet and then we both teamed up and recruited a whole bunch of people. And then I told NorthByNorthwest 'I got you a whole bunch of people now make me a mod!'. He made me a mod and 6 months later I quit. I thought I'd be fired though. I met some of the members over the years. Some are still here and some are long gone like Interzone (Izzy), Jenn, Plcamp, Brucie, JL, and Opera.

Dagwood:
spelling sucks and I don't believe in religion.

Thanks for noticing Mr Gretsky  :smily1263:

Docawesome:
I remember some of my threads like The Man Thread were viewed as more for adults and so The Gutter Forum was born. I also remember when we got hacked (And 'some' thought I hacked the place) and I asked Darryl to make us a 'mini sensnetwork' on tmlfans.ca until sensnet was back up and running. And I also remember Waldo the troll (According to 'some' was me).  :??? :icon_angry2:

Memories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version