Author Topic: 7 years  (Read 6546 times)

Offline FV

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: 7 years
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »
We've both been pretty fiesty the last couple of days Dags.  Maybe it's time the resurrect the smoking thread!!   :mrgreen:   Remember that one??

The worst thread was the one that Bonesy had to post the time for peace thread about.  That was just downright nasty.
Proud member of the P.P.A. since 2008.

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »
We've both been pretty fiesty the last couple of days Dags.  Maybe it's time the resurrect the smoking thread!!   :mrgreen:   Remember that one??

The worst thread was the one that Bonesy had to post the time for peace thread about.  That was just downright nasty.
Oh ya, forgot about that one FV.  Non smokers are a pain in the ass. HAHAHA
There have been many heated debates over the years...Some folks quit, are forced to take a breather and some just outright delete their accounts while most just find a common ground and move on.

I seem to recall sticking up for you on a few occasions over the years...god knows why  :laugh2:   :kidding:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ESPN.com
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 11:55:33 AM »
Ahh memories....    It was a Leaf fan that actually pointed me to this site.  Anybody remember 50MissionCap? 

Sure do. Miss that big lug.

And with my first post I almost got banned for trolling by Doc himself   :icon_hiding2:

I remember it was  thread you posted in Sens talk with a big post. I don't remember what it was about.

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.  The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

Online BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 12:39:34 PM »
Sure do. Miss that big lug.

I remember it was  thread you posted in Sens talk with a big post. I don't remember what it was about.

I basicly stated that Allfie had to go.....   Got everybody riled up on that one.
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......

Offline momr

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 12:41:18 PM »
I remember balking at this place largely cause you had no ignore feature and I had 3/4 of the old forum on ignore  - wasn't interested in seeing them here. 

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ESPN.com
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
I basicly stated that Allfie had to go.....   Got everybody riled up on that one.

Yes I remember! Got our attention.

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.  The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

Offline Broken Bones

• Public Relations Guy...
  • Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • I'm the pain in your ass...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
We've both been pretty fiesty the last couple of days Dags.  Maybe it's time the resurrect the smoking thread!!   :mrgreen:   Remember that one??

Ah yes, the Ruutu thread... That one hit the shitter, and fast!

Offline Iceman778

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »
how can i read ur sig

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
The sig (re Signature) is a small area below each users post that shows up below a red line.  If the poster doesn't have a sig it would not show....but others use it to type in small messages, thoughts, and/or Pictures of favorite players.
“Being politically correct....not my forte”