Author Topic: Bosh to miami  (Read 2600 times)

Offline FBK

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Bosh to miami
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:52:44 PM »
Chris bosh Joins wade in Miami and leaves toronto with nothing
http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=326828

The raptors are screwed. Unless bargnani and Derozan don't step up, raptors are getting the first overall pick. Miami is probably gonna win the NBA championship next year.

Whats with all teams sucking in toronto (Leafs 29th Blue Jays are losing most of their games, toronto FC was ranked (there are only 16 teams) and they haven't been any good in CFL). The raptors are the worst of them all. They never made it to the Semi-finals
RAP AND HIP-HOP FOR LIFE

Offline PHJ314

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Bosh to miami
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »
I don't get it either....I mean...why wouldn't big name players want to play in the Basketball hotbed of Toronto?!?!

I just laugh when I se this, seems like it happens every 4-5 years. The face of the franchise is gone.....

Stoudemire
Carter
McGrady
Bosh
....Derozan......
............Next years first overall pick.....
Friends don't let Friends cheer for the Maple Leafs!!

Offline PHJ314

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 10:29:51 AM »
and OH, I don't really follow basketball, not since MJ.

But when I do, I watch Dwayne Wade...so I'm glad Bosh went to Miami...maybe I'll watch a little more next year.

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »
^^I was hearing 'strong' rumours overnight that Miami is where James is headed too.  I am guessing there is no salary cap in the NBA.  If LeBron ends up in Miami too, that's one stacked line-up!  With that said, I am not going to watch LeBron's one-hour announcement tonight (showing in Canada on TSN) because, frankly, I just don't care that much.
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline FV

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »
Lebron must have quite the ego to call a big presser for the huge announcement.   :shake:  I'm getting bored with Kovalchuk too.  Just make a friggin' decision.  He thinks he's Sundin or something. 

Basketball players don't want to play in Toronto and hockey players don't want to play in Miami.  Makes sense but it made me stop caring about the Raptors along time ago.  If your players are all going to leave the first chance they get it's not worth following them. 
Proud member of the P.P.A. since 2008.

Offline PHJ314

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »
^^I was hearing 'strong' rumours overnight that Miami is where James is headed too.  I am guessing there is no salary cap in the NBA.  If LeBron ends up in Miami too, that's one stacked line-up!  With that said, I am not going to watch LeBron's one-hour announcement tonight (showing in Canada on TSN) because, frankly, I just don't care that much.

I don't understand how they can get James too...that's like Team USA right there...and with Chambers there as well...DAMN!! They would be fun to watch!

I won't be watching the Lebron show either...if he ends up in Miami, yay! If he doesn't, it don't matter to me.

Offline FBK

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »
I don't understand how they can get James too...that's like Team USA right there...and with Chambers there as well...DAMN!! They would be fun to watch!

I won't be watching the Lebron show either...if he ends up in Miami, yay! If he doesn't, it don't matter to me.

They can do a sign and trade deal and sign lebron James.
RAP AND HIP-HOP FOR LIFE

Offline Johnny English

• Future Hall of Famer
  • Canadian Heroine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 01:23:40 PM »
Lebron must have quite the ego to call a big presser for the huge announcement. 

That's true, although I'm sure I read somewhere that he'd insisted that he'd only do it if ESPN donated all advertising revenues from the show to children's charities which makes it rather more acceptable, if still astonishingly egocentric.
We all dream of a team of Chris Kellys.

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 03:27:31 PM »

That's a LOT of ego in one dressing room. They will definitely put the "fun" in "disfunctional".
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:42 PM »
Don't ya love it.  In the NHL the teams/League announce trades and signings with TSN following shortly thereafter.

In the NBA, the egos...I mean the star players get to announce their own trades in a special news conference. 

Offline Special J

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »
When it comes to Toronto, American NBA'ers might as well be playing in Siberia as far as they're concerned.  The first thing they start figuring out once they arrive is how to leave.
"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." - Homer Simpson

Offline butterfly_style

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The Puck Stops Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 09:44:27 AM »
That's a LOT of ego in one dressing room. They will definitely put the "fun" in "disfunctional".
NYR of the NBA