Author Topic: Landeskog in Town  (Read 2443 times)

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Landeskog in Town
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »
I figured this would be an appropriate place to put this since there's a lot of talk he's likely to end up as a Senator after this June.
Gabriel Landeskog will be in town Sunday with the Kitchener Rangers to play the 67's. Game time is at 2:00 for anyone who's interested.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Re: Landeskog in Town
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
There will also be an 'in-depth' interview with him on the Team tomorrow during the pregame show for the 67's.  One of the snippets they were talking about today was that he is apparently a big fan of Alfredsson and, hence, Ottawa.
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »
Cool,

My Daughter will be singing the National Anthem with her school choir for this game.

Wooot...

See you there perhaps SmallTown?  I'll look for you in your usual spot....along the boards....taking pictures  :mrgreen:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:50:53 AM »
Cool,

My Daughter will be singing the National Anthem with her school choir for this game.

Wooot...

See you there perhaps SmallTown?  I'll look for you in your usual spot....along the boards....taking pictures  :mrgreen:

Your daughter must be excited! I hope her event goes well for her.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offline butterfly_style

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The Puck Stops Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
Awesome !!

Offline Rickman

• Future Hall of Famer
  • True Sens Fan (not one of those bandwagon jumpers)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »

You make it sound like he's a perv checking out the cheerleaders.. :A_laughing_matter:

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 12:50:41 PM »
You make it sound like he's a perv checking out the cheerleaders.. :A_laughing_matter:

She Blogs about the 67's and does Pro Photography of the players.  Very good Photog as a matter of fact...

Hope you don't mind if I post this SmallTown....     ottawa67s.blogspot.com

Offline Small Town

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 09:51:18 AM »
Sorry Dags, I haven't been keeping up with all the postings here.  Putting the link here isn't a problem - thanks in fact.  Last night we saw a couple of other top prospects with the Niagara IceDogs in town:  Ryan Strome and Freddie Hamilton.  Lots of scouts again, including Pierre Dorion from the Ottawa Senators. Was a wicked game - 67's went in with a short bench, missing their starting goalie, 2 veteran D and a tough forward.  Lost 2 of their top 6 forwards in the first period and another late in the third (game went to OT)  Lost on the PK with 5.5 seconds left.  Strome with the snipe. 
It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
Sorry Dags, I haven't been keeping up with all the postings here.  Putting the link here isn't a problem - thanks in fact.  Last night we saw a couple of other top prospects with the Niagara IceDogs in town:  Ryan Strome and Freddie Hamilton.  Lots of scouts again, including Pierre Dorion from the Ottawa Senators. Was a wicked game - 67's went in with a short bench, missing their starting goalie, 2 veteran D and a tough forward.  Lost 2 of their top 6 forwards in the first period and another late in the third (game went to OT)  Lost on the PK with 5.5 seconds left.  Strome with the snipe. 

It's nice to have someone here that folllows the 67's as close as you do ST. I still laugh at the look on your face (who the F* is this clown) when I stepped in front of your camera  :laugh2:
The hit on on 67's player last night sounded nasty according to the Sun this morning.  Hope he is ok.

I really wish Bell had rogers22 on thier channel lineup.  I miss watching them.