Author Topic: Binghamton VS Houston- Calder Cup Finals  (Read 19752 times)

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • MacLean is Really Good!
    • View Profile
Re: Binghamton VS Houston- Calder Cup Finals
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 02:45:44 PM »
That would be nice. Streaming is a pain, since my router is acting up and is anything but high speed.

It was always choppy, and hard to watch for long as well.  I think it was a guy putting a camera in front of the tube, which was nice of him to do but looking forward to watching for real!

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 06:00:32 PM »
Just got a message on my account.....Sportsnet WILL be carrying the rest of the Calder Cup final series games starting this Wednesday!!   :thumbsup:
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »
WooHoo...
I was hoping someone local would pick up the games.  The feeds were great given there was no alternative through the first 3 rounds...but baby,  SN on my 8ft HD wall is gonna look great!!!  :happy dance:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »
WooHoo...
I was hoping someone local would pick up the games.  The feeds were great given there was no alternative through the first 3 rounds...but baby,  SN on my 8ft HD wall is gonna look great!!!  :happy dance:

Party at Dagwood's place!
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 08:03:01 PM »

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
Link to the announcement on the Sens site!!!!!!!!!!

http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=65709

BUT, you have to get Rogers, not available on Bell.

"Viewers who subscribe to Rogers Sportsnet ONE will watch Ottawa Senators games on the companion channel, Rogers Sportsnet Sens."

Offline CrustyOldGuy

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »
What about us slugs in the GTA?

I just tossed Bell for Rogers...probably blacked out by the Leafs for some reason... :icon_banghead:
Now that I am older, I thought it was great that I seemed to have more patience.  Turns out I just don't give a damn.

I don't have an attitude...I have a personality you can't handle!

Offline UniCop

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 10:17:29 PM »

Maybe you can watch the Marlies in the playoffs....oh...wait.... :)

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »

I just tossed Bell for Rogers...probably blacked out by the Leafs for some reason... :icon_banghead:

Y'all get the chchchcchoooopopopopppppeee stream over the internet!

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 09:43:24 AM »
Just got a message on my account.....Sportsnet WILL be carrying the rest of the Calder Cup final series games starting this Wednesday!!   :thumbsup:

Well you can look for me (3 rows behind the visitors bench) as after the past few weeks of hell my husband changed our trip plans to Florida so we can see all three games this week.   :happy dance:   :ccclapping:

A large group of fans welcomed the Sens back into town the other day.  All the guys got off the bus with BIG smiles on their faces and said they were so surprised, yet pleased to see everyone there.  Looks to be a sell out at every game, as it should be.  :nod:

In case you want to know what a bit of hell mixed with some heaven is, let me tell you.
  Hell is when your mother gets injured in the Nursing Home where she was living and watching her die from her injuries. (3 weeks ago)

A little bit of heaven is watching your daughter graduate with her Masters in Education two days after the funeral.

Hell is having a tornado (Yes it was confirmed) hit your house and the 5 neighbors around you two days before your sons wedding. The rehearsal dinner was at our house, with no electricity.  Power wasn't restored until 10 minutes before the ceremony was to begin.   :shock:   We were so lucky none of our trees came down, unlike our neighbors who trees were all uprooted.  We just had some pipes ripped off the side of the house. ( A neighbors tree did end up in our yard but just missed our shed)  We still have no cable/internet but luckily my work place does.

A little bit of heaven is watching your second oldest getting married two days after a tornado hits.  Seems like only yesterday I was pushing out my 10 pound baby boy.  Where does the time go?   

It has been a very emotional month and I imagine my emotions will be swinging as I watch my favorite hockey team via for the Calder Cup.

Go Sens Go.   :ccclapping:   :happy dance:   :happy dance:   :banana:

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 10:07:54 AM »
Yikes, The Sens BETTER win the cup after all that!  What a month!

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »
Wow, that has been a lot to go through in a short period of time.  Glad to hear you're okay CM and congratulations to you and your kids for the graduation and marriage. :)

Offline Special J

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »
I have Bell and it shows up on my channel lineup.  Here's hoping it isn't blacked out.

Sorry to hear about your mom, it's always a difficult time.  But yeah that's a lot of highs and lows for one month.  That's almost a years worth of life events, best to chill for a while and watch some hockey.  ;)
"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." - Homer Simpson

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »

In the sportsnet forum I read that Bell has it on channel 439 - Sportsnet one.   

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 10:34:03 AM »
Looks like sell-outs in Bingo for all three games! 

All three games slated for Binghamton this week are virtual sellouts, with only single seats available for games Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Asked by a Houston reporter this morning about the type of atmosphere the Aeros should expect to see here, B-Sens captain Ryan Keller grinned knowingly and said "you'll see tomorrow."

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »
Looks like sell-outs in Bingo for all three games! 

LOVE the quote Keller gave to the Houston reporter.   :laugh2: 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!  The building will be rockin'  The Aero's are in for a rude awakening.   :ccclapping:   Because our building is so small, it gets so loud I can't even hear my husband yelling, trying to speak to me.  :happy dance:   :happy dance:   :happy dance:   :happy dance:   :happy dance:  :happy dance:  :happy dance:  :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance:

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:51 AM »
Wow, that has been a lot to go through in a short period of time.  Glad to hear you're okay CM and congratulations to you and your kids for the graduation and marriage. :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words.  It has been a lot to go through in such a short period of time but now I'm ready for some hockey.   :banana:  And then a vacation.  *sigh*

Offline Rickman

• Future Hall of Famer
  • True Sens Fan (not one of those bandwagon jumpers)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
Thanks everyone for your kind words.  It has been a lot to go through in such a short period of time but now I'm ready for some hockey.   :banana:  And then a vacation.  *sigh*

Now we can laugh at you with you when we see you on TV  :A_laughing_matter:

Put up a sign so we can see you classmate! :icon_bowdown2:

Offline classmate

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 09:58:09 PM »
 :nutkick: That was a goal. F*ck that ref.     :nutkick:               There I feel better now. Thank you.

Offline UniCop

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 05:46:57 AM »
:nutkick: That was a goal. F*ck that ref.     :nutkick:               There I feel better now. Thank you.

So you feel better about being wrong?

Koho couldn't have been in a better position to call that one if he had actually been inside the net.

Oh, and Bingo...popcorn is for eating - not throwing.