Author Topic: I'M A SENATORS FAN AND I'M STICKING WITH THEM!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline sensrbest

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
I'M A SENATORS FAN AND I'M STICKING WITH THEM!
« on: May 19, 2003, 10:15:03 PM »
The real Ottawa Senators have reappeared and man do I love this team. I knew they were lurking around there somewhere. Everybody that wanted to see Jason got their wish in spades. One day he will wear the C. When I think about it, the kid did what we needed all along, GO TO THE NET! He does it and he made it pay. He had the fire and it seemed to be contagious. The whole team played great. Jersey did too. They exerted the kind of pressure we saw them play with all year long. I'll worry about the next game later, but for now this is really sweet.

Roger's speech must have played some role. Way to go Roger! What a man!

Offline jesusfreak5311

• NHL Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 11:04:16 PM »
I just hope he can do a good job of motivating them for game 6.

Offline sensrbest

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 11:10:19 PM »
Well, it is possible that they may have found what they need. They are the only ones that can change that elimination game record and maybe they will. They did tonight. I'm proud of them whatever happens. But I'm hoping for the big W. Jersey will not make it easy. But if they play like they have for the last 2 games, I like our chances.

Offline DallasSENSFan

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 09:49:28 AM »
If we can pull a win out on Jersey ice, we'll be set up pretty good for the 7th at home! If we can survive this it'll put us in a good frame of mind for the "Duck Hunt".
16 playoff wins=Holy Grail.....Sens 2006...Can't wait to pad the stats against the Blues!

Offline vspeed

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 10:26:13 AM »
Why would people NOT stick by them? At the end of the day, it's just a game, life will go on the same win or lose, and so you might as well stand by your team til the bitter end or not watch the season at all.

Offline DallasSENSFan

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 10:39:47 AM »
Quote from: vspeed
Why would people NOT stick by them? At the end of the day, it's just a game, life will go on the same win or lose, and so you might as well stand by your team til the bitter end or not watch the season at all.

We're sticking by them, at least I am! Hopefully not the "bitter end" but the "triumpant end!"  :D
16 playoff wins=Holy Grail.....Sens 2006...Can't wait to pad the stats against the Blues!