Author Topic: What a spectacular game by the Ottawa Senators!  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Sens_Fan

• NHL Veteran
    • View Profile
What a spectacular game by the Ottawa Senators!
« on: May 20, 2003, 12:36:03 PM »
Last night was the best night for me, and it happened because of the Sens:D. I was flattered by the team and of course Lalime. They worked hard as a team, and because of it they won. This is the team people should watch. They are a fun team to watch and they are not boring like the Devils. MY god Spezza was wonderful lastnight:). First time into the playoffs playing for the sens and scored, amazing. No body really thought he had any experience, because of his age, well guess what? Age ain't matter. I am just overwelmed with the last night's game, that I can't describe it into words, but I can tell you this the Sens are moving to the finals, babY! (I know the game isn't over yet but the sens are going to come through it)
I just hope the players and Lalime continue to work hard like last night:)
GO SENS GO!!!!

PS: Believe :wink:

Offline Jenn_#11fan

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Havlat Always <3
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal - Online Oasis
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 12:48:08 PM »
Hurrah!

I was at the game last night. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time but it was amazing! We just have to take it one game at a time. If they play like they did last night in NJ then we will win this series. Last night we saw some of what the Sens are capable of. Keep it up boys!

It was great to see Spezza shine too. Wow!

Offline interzone

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 05:12:59 PM »
I admit, I got a little emotional after Spezza's goal last night. Lalime has finally proved to us that he is NOT Cechmanek by rebounding and making some awesome saves. Meanwhile, we're finally playing like a TEAM -- thank you, Spezza.

If they just keep that whole one shift, one period, one game at a time momentum going like they did for this game, then I think we could take the series.

(Experience? History? What the hell are those?  :D)

Offline bigtree

• Future Hall of Famer
  • Finally have cable down here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 05:21:19 PM »
I thought that last night's game was the best hockey experience that I have ever had. (My best hockey fan experience was watching the women take gold after penalty killing more than half of the game against the US.)

I have never been in a stadium with such electricity before! I remember that I was in a crappy mood when I arrived (tired from a busy weekend and depressed about the three losses in a row). But boy, by the second period, the place was rocking and I got totally into it.

By the time the game was over I had a second wind. What an awesome experience!

I expect more of the same come Friday!

GO SENS!
I suppose with Chara gone... I need a new sig line...

Offline sens_fan_6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 06:51:03 PM »
Yeah, it was a good game. They all played awesome! They need to keep the momentum up for the NJ Game coming up, if they make it, they must come out even stronger in Game 7.
Go Sens Go!