Author Topic: F.Y.I. Pre-sale playoff pricing  (Read 2234 times)

Offline 001sensfan

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
    • http://photos.yahoo.com/onesensfan92
F.Y.I. Pre-sale playoff pricing
« on: March 18, 2004, 12:57:09 PM »
Presale Offer   
 CLBR      $210.00    
 CLB      $160.00    
 100R      $210.00    
 100E      $130.00    
 200CR      $140.00    
 200C      $130.00    
 200ER      $130.00    
 200E      $130.00    
 300CR      $100.00    
 300ER      $100.00    
 U1      $95.00    
 U2      $75.00    
 U3      $55.00    
 UM1      $95.00    
 UM2      $75.00    
 UM3      $55.00    

Prices for round 1 seem a bit higher than last year, I guess Eugene has to pay for the extra salary. These look more like the prices from round 3 last year?

I thought I would splurge a bit since we will likely be facing a tougher opponent than the Islanders this year and there’s always the possibly of getting knocked out in the first round unless Patty can find his game with 3 weeks left to go in the season  :wink: . I was going to go for 200 end’s but they’re the same price as 100 end’s??? so I ended up with a couple in section 102 for the first game, so I’m happy.

Offline SENSfreak_03

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 01:01:51 PM »
i think the 3rd level prices are about the same as round 1 last year, those tickets change the most in price. but the odds are as a whole, ticket prices are higher then last year, the demand is there, people will buy them, so why not make some more coin off it.

Offline kissmeimasensfan

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 01:15:58 PM »
The club seats are the same, or cheaper than last year in round 1.  By round 3, clubs were $230 or above, I think, so I think they've made an effort to keep the cost the same.
No chowder for you, clams have feelings too

Offline Lord_Stanley

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 01:37:20 PM »
You can say what you want but they are still too high those prices. Got our U1 tickets when we resigned for next season, biting the bullet once again since the Lady just can't get enough.     :hgrin:

Offline armchaircoach

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Got Wine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 11:17:22 PM »
Quote from: Lord_Stanley
You can say what you want but they are still too high those prices. Got our U1 tickets when we resigned for next season, biting the bullet once again since the Lady just can't get enough.     :hgrin:

good lady, that Lady....
Wine is Life......the rest is just details

Offline JAY-MAN

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 12:38:58 AM »
I think they are higher, round one last year when i went to game 5 i think it was 45 bucks, this year 55, and I think it was only 50 bucks for round 2 agains the flyers,   I forget what i paid against jersey, ohh well a bit high, but gotta pay for that extra salary
its about skill,grit,determination and goaltending but most of all its about heart.

Offline SSF

• NHL Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 01:51:35 AM »
I am pretty sure that club seats last year were:

165 for Round 1 (no "real increase" although they sat at 115 for the year after the reduction)
185 for round 2
200 for round 3
240 for round 4

I know for game 7 against jersey I shelled out 135 dollars plus charges for a seat in row L , 12th row corner up in 328.

Yikes.

Offline shadow613

• NHL Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 04:17:53 AM »
How do you go about on getting these 'Insider' playoff tickets before the regular tickets go on sale on the 22th ?

Offline JAY-MAN

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 05:19:09 AM »
depends, if you are getting the sens insider early tickets, the master card early tickets or the season tickets owners early ticket offers, but They sens insider and Master card sales will email you with a password, and you can call 599-0200
its about skill,grit,determination and goaltending but most of all its about heart.

Offline kissmeimasensfan

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2004, 07:57:31 AM »
Eeek, I just did something very bad.  I bought two club seats, Row A for game 2/4.

I've never sat at the glass - I had to do it, I tell you! I have to justify this to myself and my family.

If the Sens lose, I'll be pissed.
No chowder for you, clams have feelings too

Offline Maakala

• Draft Pick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2004, 10:34:37 AM »
I got 2 tickets for Game 2
The 200E ones $130 apiece. Section 201. I can't wait!
Come to Peterborough. You will know the intelligent ones by what they are wearing. We wear Sens Gear!

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2004, 10:58:36 AM »
I accept Donations :wink:
Being politically correct....not my forte

Offline feistyone

• NHL Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2004, 11:05:02 AM »
Quote from: kissmeimasensfan
Eeek, I just did something very bad.  I bought two club seats, Row A for game 2/4.

I've never sat at the glass - I had to do it, I tell you! I have to justify this to myself and my family.

LOL!

I did the same but Section 106 row C. Thank god for the Income tax return!
Everyone seems normal, until you get to know them.

Offline Murdock

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2004, 11:29:42 AM »
Quote from: feistyone
Quote from: kissmeimasensfan

LOL!

I did the same but Section 106 row C. Thank god for the Income tax return!

Same here.....I upgraded my season seats in the 300 level to seats on the 200 level rail for games 3 and 4 (if they happen). The guilty feeling will go away if those games happen though....even more so if its a big rivalry opponant (Flyers/Leafs/Habs).

Great game last night, renewed my confidence a whole lot.

MDK

Offline ProudSensFanSinceDay1

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2004, 04:05:22 PM »
My friend and I were going to get tickets with the special insider offer, but decided instead of trying on monday morning for the Coca-Cola family zone or the other cheap zone (don't remember what it's called right now) because the cheapest tickets right now were 75$ (that's what we payed for the first game of the first round last year) and in the middle of sections 323 (HEY! money doesn't grow on trees! ;) )  We'll probably end up paying that, or even more, if we don't succeed on monday, but I thnk it's worth trying.
I don't have class on monday, so I'll either go to the sports experts location near my house or try on the phone.... Well, actually I think I'll GO to sports experts because I can't stand waiting for something on the phone. Better get there early...... :shock:
I disgust myself.