Author Topic: Official Lalime Watch...... (Vol. 3: Jan.29+)  (Read 61678 times)

Offline humanhighlightreel

• Future Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
Official Lalime Watch...... (Vol. 3: Jan.29+)
« on: January 28, 2004, 11:00:06 PM »
Wow. We go nowhere with Patty. He cost the team 2 points tonight, and he hasn't gotten it together all year.

operasen

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 11:00:24 PM »
There's so much in this thread its become a ball of wool, and patrick's trying to pull it over our eyes!  That effort was very poor to be kind.

Offline plcamp

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 11:00:38 PM »
Ya right, Lalime is playing well. If that's well then every other goaltender in the league is stupendously unbelievable.

Lalime now qualifies as THE WORST goaltender in the NHL.

Ottawa has to diump this TOTAL LOSER immediatealy and rebuild goaltending on any other player while they still have time to rescue this season.

C'mon folks, tell me after tonight what exactly you have to see? 3 weak goals in a row, culminating in a centre-ice game loser?

Lalime totally sucks, and anyone with an ounce of objectivity MUST agree.

I am really pissed now.

LALIME TOTALLY SUCKS. THERE IS NO FURTHER DEBATE.
I have never had a thought which I could not set down in words, with even more distinctness than that which I conceived it

Offline SENSfreak_03

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 11:00:53 PM »
pathetic...ive been one his supporters over the years, but this year has just ben unacceptable, a bad goal now and then ok, but its game after game after game

Offline SensSmaq

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 11:01:42 PM »
All I have to say about Lalime is "Pierre knows everything".

Absolutely horrible.

Click above to check out my new blog.

Offline jubejubed

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 11:02:17 PM »
Question: If I wear my Lalime jersey in public will I get jumped now?

Good 1st and 2nd period, but absolutly blew it in the 3rd.... :roll: This is going to get ugly...

Offline go_sens_go

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2004, 11:02:34 PM »
I supported and believed in Lalime until tonight.  I no longer have any confidence in him, and I imagine the team doesn't either.  Time for Prusek to get the no. 1 job.  Call up Emery and shop for a goaltender.
Let's Go Senators!!!

Offline brucegarrioch

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 11:03:09 PM »
I can only play devil's advocate for so long. I can't let my true colours shine.

Offline sens_fan_6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2004, 11:11:38 PM »
Everyone sucked tonight! This was a poor game right from the beginning. Lalime's not singled out only- of course I'm angry at him for letting in that 4th goal and 5th one, but he's not the only that dissappointed- many others did as well. :evil:  :cry:
Go Sens Go!

Offline SensRockMyWorld

• NHL Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 11:12:15 PM »
All I will say is that in the 2nd period, I saw the Lalime from last season but he couldn't keep it together in the third. I'm all for Prusek getting the next start but I don't think getting a new no 1 goalie at this point of the season is the solution. We'll see how things unfold until the end of the season and if we don't make the playoffs, well then let the Sens organisation do whatever they have to do to solve the goaltending problem. However, if we do make the playoffs (which I still believe is more likely: I'm not willing to jump all over the panic button yet), I'm still willing to give Lalime a go and see how he does then. In the meantime, is Lalime seeing a sports psychologist at all?
GO SENS GO

Offline plcamp

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 11:13:20 PM »
It is not just 'time for Prusek to get # 1 job' it is instead time for Lalime to exit the franchise entirely.

Why do we want this loser around?

WE have maybe only this one year left to contend for the cup - who knows what this team will be after negotiations for CBA?

Lalime must be disposed of to some dumb-ass club not associated with Ottawa.

ANYONE is better, simply because th9e whole team cannot have confidence with him.
I have never had a thought which I could not set down in words, with even more distinctness than that which I conceived it

Offline BlindDruid

• Administrator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 11:14:23 PM »
Quote from: SensRockMyWorld
All I will say is that in the 2nd period, I saw the Lalime from last season but he couldn't keep it together in the third. I'm all for Prusek getting the next start but I don't think getting a new no 1 goalie at this point of the season is the solution. We'll see how things unfold until the end of the season and if we don't make the playoffs, well then let the Sens organisation do whatever they have to do to solve the goaltending problem. However, if we do make the playoffs (which I still believe is more likely: I'm not willing to jump all over the panic button yet), I'm still willing to give Lalime a go and see how he does then. In the meantime, is Lalime seeing a sports psychologist at all?

I agree.  Getting a new goalie now is not the answer. Remember the Barraso trade?  That cost us then and it would cost us now.
Time passes, things change, the Sens WILL WIN the CUP. 
edit -  Hopefully within my lifetime.......

Offline go_sens_go

• Bingo Sen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2004, 11:16:43 PM »
Hopefully mods can keep the leaf trolls under control, they seem to be surfacing...
Let's Go Senators!!!

Offline plcamp

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2004, 11:17:10 PM »
BS*&t!

Get Kolzig - he's available for sure, and we will once again contend with him. WE HAVE NO CHANCE WHATSOVER WITH LALIME.

Offline Docawesome

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • Sensnet mob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ESPN.com
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2004, 11:18:53 PM »
Quote from: plcamp
Ya right, Lalime is playing well. If that's well then every other goaltender in the league is stupendously unbelievable.

Lalime now qualifies as THE WORST goaltender in the NHL.

Ottawa has to diump this TOTAL LOSER immediatealy and rebuild goaltending on any other player while they still have time to rescue this season.

C'mon folks, tell me after tonight what exactly you have to see? 3 weak goals in a row, culminating in a centre-ice game loser?

Lalime totally sucks, and anyone with an ounce of objectivity MUST agree.

I am really pissed now.

LALIME TOTALLY SUCKS. THERE IS NO FURTHER DEBATE.

Camp, I bow to you.

"The upper class: keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class: pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.  The poor are there...just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

Offline sens_fan_6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2004, 11:19:43 PM »
Kolzig sucks as well
Go Sens Go!

Offline plcamp

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2004, 11:19:53 PM »
Thanks Doc.

Offline brucegarrioch

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2004, 11:19:56 PM »
Quote from: plcamp
BS*&t!

Get Kolzig - he's available for sure, and we will once again contend with him. WE HAVE NO CHANCE WHATSOVER WITH LALIME.

I don't want Kolzig. Someone else though.

Offline plcamp

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 11:21:15 PM »
Bruce, your last post implies your agreement that we should dump lalime for (almost) anyone alse, this a correct interpretation?

Offline SensSmaq

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 11:22:15 PM »
Quote from: blinddruid
Quote from: SensRockMyWorld

I agree.  Getting a new goalie now is not the answer. Remember the Barraso trade?  That cost us then and it would cost us now.

Barasso trade?...that was 4 years ago.  One bad trade doesn't mean you swear off goalie trades forever.

Lalime does not have what it takes to get this team to the Cup nor can he possibly have the full confidence of the players in the dressing room regardless of what they say in public.

Click above to check out my new blog.