Author Topic: Episode 5 - the punk-ass bitch episode  (Read 5001 times)

Offline bassman

• Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • If it was easy ... everyone would be doing it!
    • View Profile
    • PokerStars.COM  the best internet poker site! My ID: NiteInJail
Re: Episode 5 - the punk-ass bitch episode
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 05:21:23 PM »
Downloading the MP3 works fine on firefox here ... what I do is go to...

the podcast page

Then right click on this thingy

and choose "save link as"

(in fact that image has the correct link as well so you should be able to right click on that here)

Hope that helps... if I just click on that "play podcast" thing it doesn't work here either tho

Offline Sucker Punch

• Future Hall of Famer
  • ON VACATION
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:40 PM »
I wouldn't exactly go as far as I hacked his site. I could save the source all I want and make any changes to it I wanted to, it wouldn't effect the site unless I was able to get FTP or Admin access to upload the altered file.

Hell, you could even look up the source of Sensnetwork or any other site.

No, I know all that, I was just trying to make a joke.  Seems others aren't as nerdy/dorky as me.

Offline Amon

• NHL Veteran
  • All Abord The A-Train!
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 03:15:06 PM »
"I'm going to show up with a leaf blower, and not Belinda Stronarch, but a real leaf blower".
Yeah I was sitting on the bus here in Toronto listening to the Podcast and when I heard that I was about to burst out laughing.  But I had to hold it in so I wouldn't look stupid.

Good show though, Tucker is a punk assed bitch!  Weasel!  After the Tuesday game, I went on my MSN messenger and the first guy to talk to me was my friend here who is a die heart leaf fan.  He just went "Fisher is gonna get hurt next game, watch!".  I then went on an furious rant about Tucker and he just couldn't understand me.  He thought it was Eaves that started that fight and poor old Tucker just got caught in there.  :smily677:

Anyway, just another day in the eternal stuggle.

Great show, already looking forward to next weeks!
Sens fan since 92 and until DEATH!

Offline Shredder

• Future Hall of Famer
  • Go Underground!
    • View Profile
    • Sens Underground
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »
Thanks Amon.

He thought it was Eaves that started that fight and poor old Tucker just got caught in there.

Leaf fans just seem to see things a little different then most normal people do... it might have something to do with those goggles they wear!

Offline Broken Bones

• Public Relations Guy...
  • Global Moderator
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • I'm the pain in your ass...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »
Amon, I was talking to a friend of mien who kives down in Toronto and is a Leafs fan as well. I told him Tucker better watch out on Thursday and his reply was "Why, because Eaves cries and can't take a hit?" He was pretty sure that Tucker sent Eaves down on his ass and that Eaves went looking for him... Riiiiiggghhhht. Somebody needs to start watching more than just the Toronto Sports Network.