Author Topic: Screw the Provincial results - GAME DAY FOLKS!!!  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
Screw the Provincial results - GAME DAY FOLKS!!!
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
It's no longer about Dalton....it's all about the Sens now!

Let's go boys.  Git er done in Motor City and bring it home to pound the Leafers tomorrow night.

Prediction:  Who cares....Hockeys Back  :happy dance:
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline Jasonf6

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • The good 'ol days
    • View Profile
Re: Screw the Provincial results - GAME DAY FOLKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
That's for sure.  It's good to have hockey back.  I'm not expecting them to bring home the cup this year and will settle with them just being competitive.  No 40min games.

Offline Rickman

• Future Hall of Famer
  • True Sens Fan (not one of those bandwagon jumpers)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
Too bad Mgimpy got re-elected!  He could have starred for the Leafs!!!  :icon_bowdown2:

:SENSSHOOTER:

Offline FV

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »
WTF does that even mean??   :laugh2:   You are one strange dude. 
Proud member of the P.P.A. since 2008.

Offline OS

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
  • MacLean is Really Good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
Yes, finally, get 'er going.  Lots of young guys with nerves to calm down tonight.  Anderson should be happy since he likes to be busy!

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »
That's for sure.  It's good to have hockey back.  I'm not expecting them to bring home the cup this year and will settle with them just being competitive.  No 40min games.

I am so with you on that! I'm glad we don't have to watch Kovy float around not cracking a sweat every night. Win or lose, these boys will be entertaining to watch, and will keep other teams honest.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offline Scary

• Hall of Fame Inductee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »
Maybe I'm being overoptimistic, but I think they do have a shot at making the playoffs. Probably won't win the cup, but I'd love to see playoff hockey again in Ottawa.

Offline Dagwood

• SITE PHILOSOPHER
  • Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
Maybe I'm being overoptimistic, but I think they do have a shot at making the playoffs. Probably won't win the cup, but I'd love to see playoff hockey again in Ottawa.
Same here Scary.  When SensChirp did a twitter poll a few weeks back, Everyone said they would not make the play offs, one person said 9th and One person said 7th.  #7 was me based on the fact that if Anderson steals games, and our youth can gell....it's not out of reach.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:30:07 PM by Dagwood »
“Being politically correct....not my forte”

Offline rose

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 03:36:20 PM »
I am enjoying everyone in the media - Citizen, Hockey News, Sports Illustrated, etc. - predicting that they won't make the playoffs since, although that may very well be the case, it will just be sweeter if they do!  And if they don't, that's fine too (for me, at least).  Besides with so many young'uns I see all the out-of-the-playoff predictions just making them work harder (whereas, the likes of a Kovalev would read that and say to themselves "Fine...I don't have to work hard"....if that phrase "work hard" was even in his vocabulary!!).

Looking forward to watching the Boys play again!  Win or lose, hockey is back!!!   :happy dance:
"If you can't make up your mind, 'What the hell' is usually the right answer."  Ellen Reid Smith

Offline playertobenamedlater

• Sens Fan Hall of Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 10:24:17 AM »
I am enjoying everyone in the media - Citizen, Hockey News, Sports Illustrated, etc. - predicting that they won't make the playoffs since, although that may very well be the case, it will just be sweeter if they do!  And if they don't, that's fine too (for me, at least).  Besides with so many young'uns I see all the out-of-the-playoff predictions just making them work harder (whereas, the likes of a Kovalev would read that and say to themselves "Fine...I don't have to work hard"....if that phrase "work hard" was even in his vocabulary!!).

Looking forward to watching the Boys play again!  Win or lose, hockey is back!!!   :happy dance:

Yes, the words "work" and "hard" are in his vocabulary. He just can't use them together in a sentence.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.